Why come to an info session?
- Learn about the VCU Brandcenter Master's program and its 5 tracks: Art Direction, Copywriting, Creative Brand Management, Experience Design, and Strategy
- Learn how our students reach a 95% job placement rate within just 6 months of graduation, getting hired at some of the best agencies and companies in the country
- Do Q&A with current Brandcenter students or Brandcenter alumni
- Speak with faculty, admissions and/or career representatives
- Take a tour of the award winning Brandcenter building (when the session is in Richmond)
Location for info sessions at VCU Brandcenter
VCU Brandcenter Lecture Hall
103 S. Jefferson Street
Richmond, VA 23284
Guests who will be driving may either street park along Cary Street (metered) or Canal Street (free), which run along either side of our building, or pay to park in the visitor's lot (JL Lot) on 200 W. Cary Street.
Contact Admissions Coordinator Hawley Smyth: email@example.com.
Can't make any of these dates?
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with Admissions Coordinator Hawley Smyth: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!