Funding Your Brandcenter Education
- Tuition and Estimated Costs
- Brandcenter Scholarships and Federal Aid
- Graduate Assistantships and Part-Time Positions
Tuition, Fees & Estimated Costs
Full-Time Master’s Program
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition and fees for the 2023-24 school year (one year of the two-year program):
- In-State: $26,630
- Out-of-State: $27,320
- Tuition and fees are subject to change. We’ll update tuition and fees for the upcoming year when it’s available. Tuition and fees are subject to change. Visit VCU Student Financial Services for tuition and fee details.
- Parking, room and board, and meal plans are not included in tuition.
Executive Master’s Program
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition and fees have not been set for the 2025-26 school year. We will update this information as it becomes available. Visit VCU Student Financial Services for tuition and fee details.
- As an online program, any costs tied to in-person visits to campus (e.g. Orientation, Graduation, etc.) will be incremental and not included in tuition.
Scholarships & Federal Aid
- Scholarships are awarded annually to eligible Brandcenter students in the full-time master’s program.
- Scholarships typically range between $500 and $5,000.
- After submitting your application for admission, you’ll receive a link to apply for scholarships within your Brandcenter portal. Your admissions and scholarship application must be completed by the March 17 deadline.
- Students who wish to be considered for need-based scholarships must also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid if they are eligible to do so. View the FAFSA eligibility criteria.
- Visit Brandcenter Tuition & Aid and VCU Student Financial Services for more information and resources.
Federal Aid: Student Loans, Federal Work Study & More
- If you are eligible to receive federal loans and are considering taking out Graduate Direct Loans and Grad PLUS loans, finding a Federal Work Study position, or applying for scholarships to help fund your Brandcenter education, you should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- The VCU school code for the FAFSA is 003735.
- Brandcenter applicants should submit the FAFSA as soon as possible, even if your admission status is undetermined.
- Visit VCU Student Financial Services for more information and resources.
Additional Graduate Funding Resources at VCU
Visit VCU Graduate School Funding for more information and resources for funding your education.
Graduate Assistantships & Part-Time Positions
Graduate Assistantships & Part-Time Positions through VCU
- Eligible students can apply for both graduate assistantships and other part-time job opportunities at the university via the Handshake career resource tool, once they’ve registered for classes.
- August/September is the best time to look for graduate assistantship positions.
Additional External Scholarships & Freelance Work
We share external scholarship or freelance work opportunities with current students as soon as the information is available.
Want to learn more about the Brandcenter?
Join our list of potential students, and we'll be in touch.
Build a portfolio, earn a master's degree, and launch your career in advertising, branding, or marketing, through our two-year, full-time master's program.
Our online Executive Master's program equips brand and integrated marketing professionals looking to expand their strategic chops with the brand building expertise they need to advance their careers.