Funding Your Brandcenter Education
- Tuition and Estimated Costs
- Brandcenter Scholarships and Federal Aid
- Graduate Assistantships, Part-Time Positions, and More
Estimated Costs to Plan for
Tuition & Fees / 2023-24 School Year
Tuition and fees for the 2023-24 school year (one year of the two-year program):
- In State: $26,630
- Out of State: $27,320
- Tuition and fees are subject to change. Visit VCU Student Financial Services for tuition and fee details.
- Parking, room and board, and meal plans are not included in tuition.
Scholarships & Federal Aid
- Scholarship awards are offered annually to eligible Brandcenter students.
- Brandcenter scholarships typically range from $500 to $5,000; the average scholarship for the 2023-24 school year was $3,800.
- Incoming first-year students will receive a link to apply for scholarships after submitting their application for admission.
- Current first-year students will be invited to apply for scholarships via email in their spring semester.
Additional External Scholarships & Freelance Work
We share information about other scholarships or potential freelance work with current students whenever we receive it.
Federal Aid / Student Loans, Federal Work Study & More
- If you are eligible to receive federal loans and are considering taking out Graduate Direct Loans and Grad PLUS loans, finding a Federal Work Study position, or applying for scholarships to help fund your Brandcenter education, you should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- The VCU school code for the FAFSA is 003735.
- Brandcenter applicants should submit the FAFSA as soon as possible, even if your admission status is undetermined.
- Visit VCU Student Financial Services for more information and resources.
Graduate Assistantships, Part-Time Positions & More
Graduate Assistantships & Part-Time Positions through VCU
- You can apply for both graduate assistantship and other part-time job opportunities at the university via the Handshake career resource tool, once you’re registered for classes.
- August/September is the best time to look for graduate assistantship positions.
- We share additional opportunities with students as we receive them.
Additional Graduate Funding Resources at VCU
Visit VCU Graduate School Funding for more information and resources for funding your education.
Want to learn more about the Brandcenter?
Join our list of potential students, and we'll be in touch.
Build a portfolio, earn a master's degree, and launch your career in advertising, branding, or marketing, through our two-year, full-time master's program.
Apply for our two-year, full-time master's program for art direction, copywriting, creative brand management, experience design, and strategy.
To learn more about the Brandcenter, schedule a meeting with admissions, sign up for a visit, or register for an event.