Contact Erica in Brandcenter Admissions
Schedule a meeting
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with an admissions representative.
Brandcenter scholarships were awarded to approximately 15% of our incoming fall 2022 class, with amounts ranging from $500 to $5,000. We offer scholarships to our first- and second-year students. Scholarships are awarded annually, and all students have the opportunity to reapply for scholarships in their second year.
Incoming first-year students will receive a link to apply for scholarships after submitting their application for admission. For more information on how to apply, click here.
Estimated Costs to Plan For
Tuition in the following table is for the 2022-23 school year/one year of the two-year program.
|In-State||Out of State|
|Tuition & Fees||$26,417||$27,107|
Tuition and fees are subject to change. Visit VCU Student Accounting for tuition and fee details. Parking, room and board, and meal plans are not included in tuition.
Housing: Most Brandcenter students live off-campus, though a limited number of on campus housing options are available. If you have questions about living off-campus, visit VCU’s off-campus housing website.
Transportation: Our students walk, bike, drive, take the bus (which is free for students), or carpool to campus. Our building has three university parking lots nearby, and parking passes in these lots are approximately $248 per semester. For more information, visit VCU Parking & Transportation.
In addition to scholarships, Brandcenter students use the following to help cover expenses:
- Graduate Assistantship positions on campus or other part-time job opportunities (working no more than 20 hours/week)
- Enrolled Brandcenter students can apply for both graduate assistantship and other part-time job opportunities via the Handshake career resource tool.
- August/September is the best time to look for graduate assistantship positions.
- We share additional opportunities with students as we receive them.
- Additional Graduate Funding Resources at VCU
- Freelance work (we send out opportunities throughout the year)
- Federal student loans
- Students take out Graduate Direct Loans and Grad PLUS loans. In order to qualify for federal loans, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid each year. The VCU school code for the FAFSA is 003735. Brandcenter applicants should submit the FAFSA as soon as possible, even if your admission status is undetermined. Late FAFSA submission could result in paying tuition out of pocket and waiting for a reimbursement check once the financial aid process is complete.
Interested in our master's program?